Making a complaint

Our Resident Satisfaction Survey carried out in 2014 showed that there was a high level of overall satisfaction with the service provided by the TMO; however we are aware that sometimes we get it wrong.

If you feel that you are not getting the level of service that you expect you can make a complaint to the TMO. You can contact us by telephone, in person, by letter or by email to:

Complaints Form


If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your complaint you can escalate the complaint to the Council and if you are still not satisfied with their response you can take your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman.
On the odd occasion we get complainants who continue to complain even though we consider the complaint to have been resolved and where we have tried every avenue to resolve their issue, using up and extraordinary amount of staff time. For these cases we have now put together a Habitual Complaints Policy. Please do not feel that this policy prevents you making complaints when you feel that they are valid, most complaints show us where things are going wrong and resolving them helps us to improve our service to both tenants and residents.

 We would also like to hear your comments and the occasional compliment.

Complaining about your neighbours

We do believe that good neighbours become good friends but again things can go wrong. As a tenant or resident you are responsible for your behaviour, the behaviour of those who live in your home, those who come to visit you and also the behaviour of any pets belonging to you. If your neighbours break the terms of their tenancy or lease and do anything which causes nuisance, annoyance, offence, distress or alarm to you, other tenants or their family, lodgers or visitors you can make a complaint, preferably in writing giving as much detail as possible, to the TMO who will investigate the complaint using the Residents Disputes Policy.

Tenants who break the conditions of their tenancy risk losing their home.

Management Complaints Policy


Habitual Complaints policy


Residents Disputes Policy